"A miracle is an extraordinary event caused by the power of God.
Miracles are an important element in the work of Jesus Christ. They include healings, restoring the dead to life, and resurrection. Miracles are a part of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Faith is necessary in order for miracles to be manifested" (Guide to the Scriptures, 165).
- Think about the Savior's childhood - and think about your own childhood
- Think about the Savior's parents - and think about your own parnets
- Think about the Savior growing up and learning - and thinking about your growing up and learning.
- Think about miracles he did - and think about miracles in your own life
- Think about how he taught - and think about lessons you need to teach
Ex. 40: 34-38
34 ¶ Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.
35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.
36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys:
37 But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up.
38 For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.