Tuesday 25 March 2008

Motherhood?! Bah! Humbug!


You know when they teach you all those nicey lessons in YW about how important and how fulfilling it is to be a mother? Pfffft! Nobody told me there'd be days like this!


This week Peirce is going to an art camp in the afternoons. Monday he came home with sparkly play-dough.


I think Chico ate the play-dough. We can't find it and today Chico has sparkly diarrhea. What a mess.


I've googled....I can't find anything on cleaning sparkly diarrhea.


Sometimes I hate being the mother.


3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

so sorry to hear about the sparkly poop (although it did make me laugh a little .. sorry) and i'm so sorry about the car!! what's with people stealing cars??? rob sherwood's car was just stolen too! it's nuts! i really hope everything works out!

Dawn said...

I read somewhere that in Calgary 13 cars are stolen every day. I guess we just lost the odds.

Looks like Chico is feeling much better today....things are good on that front. :0)

Kim Hawryluk said...

ha ha, sorry to laugh, but that is the funniest thing I've heard all day! Mind you, it wasn't that exciting of a day - I spent 2 hours in the clinic waiting to get a blood test done, and walking around the mall just because I didn't have anything else to do. Thanks for the cheer-up though! :)