Monday 29 June 2009

FHE - Forgive and Forget

One thing I've learned is that FHE gets easier the more regularly we do it. It isn't always a beautifully heart warming experience - but it does become a habit!

Yesterday in primary Sharing Time was about forgiveness. Sister Payne played a game with the children called Forgive and Forget. Peirce was clearly engrossed and when it was over he came to me and said, "Can I do the lesson in FHE tomorrow?" He scooped the game board and brought it home and we played that for FHE.

It all devolved from there. Peirce then decided should have colored marshmallows for our FHE treat. Then since Allen doesn't like colored mini marshmallows he decided to stick it in his nose and see how far he could blow them.

....family life....isn't it heart warming.




I guess I'll have to forgive Allen for his leadership on this one and just forget about it! LOL

No comments: