Saturday 7 May 2011

Time Out and Answered Prayers

I spent last night and all day today listening to speakers talk about women's lives, God, becoming, and more. It was a great day getting my bucket filled. While sitting there I suddenly realized I had had a prayer answered yesterday. It was interesting to me that it was after sitting through hours of talks and feeling amazingly enlightened and spiritually fed that the thought suddenly struck me. I wondered if I would have even come to that realization if I hadn't had so much time for thoughtful reflection. It also made me think I need to spend more time studying and pondering. But that would be a third goal in only one week: daily blogging, daily exercise, and better scripture study.....is it too much to expect of myself?? you know what they say: focus on one thing at a time. But then again, maybe there is a snowball effect. Not sure. What I do know is that I want to have the feeling I had today more often.

No comments: