Thursday 9 April 2020

French Dinner

Jill really loved the French way of meals. They take longer to eat. They serve dinner in courses and have more conversation. We thought we'd give it a try.

Our first course was Ceaser Salad. Jill made home made dressing. It was delicious! Start off with a plate full of salad seems like a good way to start a meal. I had two servings!
The main course was chicken breasts and broccoli. We cooked the chicken super slow and it was juicy and delicious. I've been tracking my food lately. I should eat more broccoli. Much more bang for the buck!
We then had a cheese course. When Jill first brought up this idea she mentioned a cheese course. That sold me right away. She got some special French cheese from Springbank Cheese. It was deliscious!

We finished up with an old family favorite that we call Moose Poo. Not very fancy and not very French. Oh well.

No comments: