Monday 22 July 2013

Summer Reading Week 4

Last week I read:


How Full is Your Bucket
The Fault in Our Stars
Timmy Failure Mistakes Were Made


....And these picture books:

Reading with Dad
Chrysanthemum
City Dog, Country Frog

I also abandoned The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles. I didn't get into it enough to pose an opinion on it. It came due at the library and has holds. I decided though, that I wasn't into it enough to keep accumulating fines on it.

This week I plan to read:

The Red Necklace
Hattie Ever After

...and a few picture books

I'm also still reading:
The Everlasting Meal
And The Mountains Echoed



I'm at 49 km with walking. I wimped out a few days last week because I was so tired from our hike. Perhaps I should do more hiking though. It's an amazing workout!

No comments: