Thursday 23 August 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Aug 22, 2012

I think I'm failing the gratitude challenge. I keep missing days! *sigh*

Oh well. Carrying on!

1. Peirce got to go to Lethbridge and have some Grandma/Peirce time. He has been wanting to do that all summer. So glad it worked out!

2. I got to drive to Lethbridge with my friend, Patti. Nothing like an entire day of visiting! We even did our walk in Lethbridge. :)

3. We got to go to Edmonton to wish Jill a happy birthday! It was such a great visit. Virginia and Andy have been so great to her. A great summer indeed! Jill has really enjoyed being there, but she is also quite looking forward to finally being home. It's kind of nice to have her miss us!

4. Only four more days until school starts. I'm a nerd. I know. I miss it!

5. This summer has been the greatest weather! I heard today it has been the warmest summer in years. Nice!

No comments: